广东11选五 www.61ta7.cn 考试形式：闭卷 考试时间：90分钟 （14：00-15：30）
1. Executives of the company enjoyed an________lifestyle of free gifts ， fine wines and high salaries.
2. If you want to get into that tunnel，you first have to ______away all the rocks.
3. Some crops are relatively high yielders and couble be planted in preference to others to ______the food supply.
4. Astronomers at the universities of California discovered on of the most distant_______ .
5. Many great scientists______their success to hard work.
6.It is generally known that New York is a city for and a center for ______odd bits of information.
7. High grades are supposed to ______ academic ability， but John｀s actual performance did not confirm this.
8. In spite of the ______ ， it seemed that many of the invited guests would still show up.
9. The relatives of those killed in the crash got together to seek ______ .
10. At first everything went well with the project but recently we have had a number of ______ with the machinery.
11.The sign set up by the road _____ drivers to a sharp turn.
12. The doctors don｀t _____ that the patient will live much longer.